Hello Kalle, Sara

On Wed, 6 May 2020 at 17:52, Kalle Sommer Nielsen <ka...@php.net> wrote:

> Den tir. 5. maj 2020 kl. 21.05 skrev Sara Golemon <poll...@php.net>:
> > I assume you're already familiar with
> > https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/docs/release-process.md as
> our
> > official process documentation.
> >
> > I'd also like to point you at https://github.com/sgolemon/php-release
> (prebuilt
> > on docerhub as sgolemon/php-release ).  It does a LOT of the work
> described
> > under "rolling a release" in an automated and easy to recreate fashion.
> > invite you to do a trial run making an "alpha0" and uploading it to
> > downloads.php.net/~gabrielcaruso (Derick or someone will reach out
> shortly
> > on setting up an account and how to reach that server).
> >
> > Also, don't forget to add your GPG key to
> > https://github.com/php/web-php/blob/master/include/gpg-keys.inc
> >
> > -Sara
>
> I just granted the web karma and relevant RM karma (git wise) so he
> should be able to push his key now.
>

> --
> regards,
>
> Kalle Sommer Nielsen
> ka...@php.net

Thanks for all the links and karma granted, appreciated it.

I've submitted a PR with my GPG key: https://github.com/php/web-php/pull/325
.

Following the "New Release Manager checklist"
<https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/docs/release-process.md#new-release-manager-checklist>,
I think what is missing is the moderation access to `
php-annou...@lists.php.net` and `primary-qa-tes...@lists.php.net`.

Thanks for the opportunity of being a PHP RM and all the help so far :)