Hi!

> Last, regarding neutrality.  This proposal is literally aimed at adopting
> more-neutral language.  It's not a partisan move to say that harmful
> language should be avoided.

It is a decidedly political claim that long-time industry standard term
with established neutral meaning is suddenly "harmful". And I really
resent the implication of "the color of our skin means you don't get to
have an opinion on this topic" that was made here.

That said, I personally am not going to read any messages on this topic
for a while because I have enough negative emotions lately in my life
without this.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com