Den søn. 16. aug. 2020 kl. 12.08 skrev Michael Voříšek - ČVUT FEL
<voris...@fel.cvut.cz>:

> Hello,
>
> based on https://wiki.php.net/rfc/voting voting access is offered to
> people who:
>
> - contributed to PHP source - I have made several smaller contributions
> to php-src incl. + some core xdebug optimization
>
> - lead developers of PHP based projects - I contributed to Symfony, Mink
> and some data php frameworks, about 500 PRs to PHP based projects
> totally in past year

You missed parts of the text:

```
- People with php.net VCS accounts that have contributed code to PHP
- Representatives from the PHP community, that will be chosen by those
with php.net VCS accounts
   - Lead developers of PHP based projects (frameworks, cms, tools, etc.)
   - regular participant of internals discussions
```

You do not have a VCS account, so you do not qualify for the first
part,, the second part is existing people with VCS accounts choose you
which has not happened here (you requested yourself).

Looking deeper at the second one, I do not see you mentioning you are
a lead developer of either (the metric of your PRs is an irrelevant
metric here according to the text), nor would I call you a regular
internals participant (I found 6 posts total from you).

> Is this reasonable enought ti gain the voitng access and who should I
> contact?

Based on the above, I do not see it being close to reasonable. If you
wish to earn the privilege of voting, you should be more involved with
the project as a whole.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen