Hi!

I'm referring to support for non-trivial expressions, aka blocks. Say, the
ability to split up a long expression by using a meaningful temporary
variable. Block support is sufficient to cover *most* switch use-cases,
obviating the need to introduce a new switch variant.

We could take a page from Scala book and designate a return value to a block (of course, no reason to bother if it's not used) - which should make it relatively easy to add blocks in any expression context.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com