Hi

Den søn. 6. jun. 2021 kl. 18.39 skrev Mail <wojciechli...@icloud.com>:

> As I was browsing through php source Ive noticed EVERY file has comments
> related to this shitty zend framework.
>
> Make php pure pleasure. Currently its fucking PAIN.

Thank you very much for your interest in PHP, it's always great to
hear from our many great developers!

To answer your question; I too have been feeling the same regarding
our backend. I had a discussion with some our other Core Developers
and we have decided that coming PHP 8.1.0, we will be switching to
using Laminas. I hope this will be to your satisfactory! Thanks again
for the feedback and for helping us make PHP even greater.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net