Hi Nikita,

Very good list, thank you.

The only one I am totally not sure about is image(filled)polygon
$numpoints. There are really tons of codes out there using it. There
is little to no gain to remove it but create a load of 1st level
support requests to many packages and applications. A deprecation
notice in this case, in a not so well configured php, will break the
image display.

I would rather make a documentation deprecation. Once we move to
namespace and objects for this, it is simple to provide a clean
alternative (addPoint(s), etc).

Best,

--
Pierre