Hi!

The crux of the issue is what our end goal is:

1. Require users to explicitly annotate classes that use dynamic
properties, but otherwise keep dynamic properties as a fully supported part
of the core language.
2. Remove support for dynamic properties entirely. The core language only
has declared properties and __get/__set, and nothing else. stdClass is just
a very efficient implementation of __get/__set.

I think goal (1) is reasonable for the long run, and goal (2) is taking it a bit too far for PHP.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com