On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 7:23 PM Niklas Keller <m...@kelunik.com> wrote:

> Hey Nikita,
>
> I'd like to propose using HackerOne instead of bugs.php.net for security
> issues: https://www.hackerone.com/company/open-source-community
>
> Best,
> Niklas

Unfortunately I have no familiarity with HackerOne and as such don't know
whether it would work for our purposes. I think an important requirement
for us is that maintainers who are not otherwise involved in security
response can be assigned to (and see) issues.

I'm hazy on the details, but I believe that PHP used to be part of IBB on
HackerOne and was kicked out due to lack of responsiveness (apparently
nobody from the PHP side was actually involved there).

Regards,
Nikita