Hey,

First of all I agree. We should be releasing 4.4.3. Derick is supposed to be
on top of that. If that's delayed due to lack of time (understandable) we
can have someone else roll the RCs and releases. In the past we've often
switched release managers for mini releases when the one doing it didn't
have time. I see no reason why not to do it now.
Derick, need someone else to roll this mini release?

As to the ISP who is not willing to offer PHP 5. Can you please point out
which ISP that is? My experience has been that there's more of a perception
of ISPs not offering PHP 5, but that most actually offer it (not on the same
server though).

Thx.

Andi