Pierre,

How's it going with this list you posted? Last I heard you had some issues with ext/session. Can you elaborate please?

-Andrei

On Feb 15, 2007, at 6:22 AM, Pierre wrote:

Hi Dmitry!

On 2/14/07, Dmitry Stogov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The patch is attached.

To use runtime JIT you will need to change zend_register_auto_global() to zend_register_auto_global_ex() with "1" as the last argument. Compile-time
JIT is still supported too.

Note that the significant part of the patch is reverting of "autoglobals CV"
patch, that is reimplemented using CG(auto_globals_cache).

Any objections?

The patch looks good and it implements the concept I described in my
initial proposal. So no, no objection here.

For the record, what needs to be done now is (after a short discussion
with Dmitry):
- implement the callback to decode the input
- support multiple calls of http_input_encoding, GPC must be
re-encoded (rearm JIT)
 a new function is required and a couple of changes in the hash
creations (call dtor, etc.)
- Add test cases
- Implement unicode support in ext/filter

I do not have the time to test and work on that until next week on
Wednesday. If someone likes to work on one part or another, please
raise the hand :)

Thanks for your work!
--Pierre