On Mon, May 7, 2007 2:30 pm, Dirk Haun wrote:
> Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
>>I sure hope those nifty Web 2.0 sites don't use SOAP and XML-RPC but
>>rather JSON or REST.
>
> Okay, but XML-RPC is used for Pingbacks, Trackbacks, and for pinging
> weblog directories like Technorati. That's something like the backbone
> of the entire "blogosphere".

And sometimes ya gotta use what the other guy provides...

Even if you think it's a Bad Idea.

Yes, you could, maybe, run your own little middleman server to
download/cache and serve in whatever format you want, but there are
all kinds of real-world reasons why that might not be
allowed/acceptable.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?