On 5/14/07, Greg Beaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And, if they don't, unfortunately, it will be one more reason not to
> switch to PHP 6 :)

It has been several times by several developers that this specific
problem will/must be fixed, no matter if <whateveryoulike> will be
bundled or not. It would nice if you (>=1) stop to use it as an
argument.

Secondly, as you nicely said in this mail, any php archive can be
executed without any deps (for 6.x, refer to the previous paragraph ).
It was always the case (see FUDForum installer as prior art) and will
always be the case (I'm pretty sure we will see a good dozen different
implementations in the next months, in the pure tradition of "my wheel
rolls better than yours").

By the way, arguing endlessly about the superiority of your respective
rounded rectangles will not help a single second to take the right
decision (which is yet negative afaics). However answering the open
questions will.

--Pierre