From: Stanislav Malyshev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:30 AM
To: Derick Rethans
Cc: Dmitry Stogov; 'Johannes Schlьter'; 'PHP Internals List'
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Renaming namespaces to packages

> Well, our implementation is not namespaces, "packet" doesn't have any

Where I can see definition of what is "namespaces" and what is not?
I can live with "packages", though I like this name less - but what I
don't really understand is why anything that doesn't work like c++
namespaces can't now be named "namespaces" - do they have a trademark on
it or what?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]