Since my vote counts for shyte, I'll humbly offer brief remarks instead.

Ilia Alshanetsky queried:

> 6) Remove safe_mode, register_globals and magic_quotes
>
> 1             0               -1

*Major* BC break in a minor version? Ouch. This should wait I think.

> 7) Introduce mysqlind library into core and use it as a
> backend for PDO and mysqli extensions (possibly enabling them
> by default)
>
> 1             0               -1

The mysqlind driver is currently alpha. Wherever it goes it should be marked
EXPERIMENTAL and off by default Frankly, I'm wondering (out loud) if PEAR
wouldn't be a better place for it until PHP6?

Best Regards

Mike Robinson