Marcus Boerger kirjoitti:
Hello Jani,

b) I think usage of square brackets is not a good idea, because they are
commonly used to divide ini files into sections. Why not to use C syntax? (#if...)

I'd prefer that syntax too, it would be much clearer than mixing the
sections with this. It's also backwards compatible, lines prefixed with
# are simply ignored.

I am fine with that if someone finds a good way to parse this.

What do you mean with 'good way' ? :) Just parse it strict like CPP does,
so that any of these #if..#else..#elseif..#endif have to start from the first column in line, otherwise they're ignored.. (okay, CPP in SOME systems expects that.. :)

My version of conditionals does just that. There's nothing special about it..:)
Or I misunderstood what you meant with this.

--Jani