On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 14:23 -0400, "Daniel Brown" wrote:
> Of interesting note: the list rejected my earlier (second) reply
> to your message, Johannes.  It claimed the Google BlogSpot URL was a
> SPAMMY URL.

looks like the same happened to my mail - while I didn't get any
response :-)

For all:

We published around 16 ideas on the wiki (didn't count them) but we were
open for other ideas, too. We got quite a few proposals with some
"favorite" ideas, I'm not sure what Google thinks about publishing
detailed numbers and stuff - some overall statistics can be found in
Google's OpenSource blog: google-opensource dot blogspot dot com

Maybe it works now :-) (and didn't I always say that Google was evil?)

johannes