Andi Gutmans wrote:
Not sure we really reached a conclusion. I think it was inconclusive and people
got tired.

As I've stated in the past in general I don't like the ability to do things in
more than one way but in this case I think the advantages of the cleaner syntax
outweigh the fact that we'd have two ways. I'd prefer to support [] but I don't
think it's a huge deal if we don't do it. It would make PHP a bit nicer :)

Andi

I almost typed it the other day not thinking. Been doing a lot of YUI and {} and [] are growing on me.

+1

--

Brian Moon
Senior Developer/Engineer