Hi,

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 18:33 +0200, Pierre Joye wrote:
> The win32 snaps were broken since the 24th of June. Except the 5.3
> apache2filter and the 5.3 installer snapshots, everything is back
> online.

Thanks for that, while working on the Windows stuff: Do you think you
can find a good way to send notices to the list or at least me (and
Lukas) once the build fails. In past we had enough situations where
snaps were broken for a few days without anybody seeing which makes
finding the cause harder...

When doing that please keep in mind not to spam the list too much so
only send a mail out when it fails for the first time, not every two
hours when the snaps box tries again.

Thanks,
johannes