Hi Stas,

> Looks good. If ti works, I don't think we need two signal models - new
> one would be OK. I'm not sure what happens with win32 though.

This has not been tested on windows but it `should` be unaffacted. If built
with ZEND_MAINTAINER_ZTS or if sigaction() is not detected then ZEND_SIGNALS
is automatically disabled and the current unsafe blocking functionality will
remain. It should work in cygwin environments.  Hopefully someone with
windows knowledge would be able to determine if there is an alternative way
to provide equivalent critical section protection on that platform (will not
hold breath though).

-lucas