Please reply via the mailing list. You did weird ws changes in HEAD but not in 5.3 and vise-versa. That's VERY bad thing considering this script must be SAME for both branches. If you can't keep it in sync, don't touch it. Otherwise the bunnies get it..

Feel free to commit the help texts. I'm done with it.

--Jani

Steph Fox wrote:

Like lot of other weird changes.

Um, not really no :) There's only run-tests and info.c I've touched outside /win32 and /ext/phar.

This file is supposed to be identical in PHP_5_3 and HEAD from now on. DO NOT TOUCH it before I've done my magic on it..

I was about to commit those help messages. Did you want me to leave those 'til you're done too?

- Steph