On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 14:11 +0400, Antony Dovgal wrote:
> I mean completely no offense to the developers of these extensions, but
> I would like them (extensions) to be thoroughly tested and mature first,
> after that we can discuss the question of adding them to the core.

I think alpha stage is a time where they can be tested and depending on
feedback we can decide how to proceed. I assume most people do a
configure and pick their favorite extensions and it's all they test. By
enabling we at least compile-test and run-tests.php-test them on
multiple platforms.

In general I lean towards the "why bundle it if it's not enabled" side.
But this is a good discussion and probably I change my opinion on that.

johannes