Hi

2008/8/30 Steph Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Can you try to actually what is used to build a release please?
>>
>> cscript /nologo configure.js --enable-snapshot-build --enable-debug-pack
>>

> So the snapshot build no longer works with the same criteria as the rest of
> the build system? Great.
>
> And I still have no answer to my question. Why should it be built
>> statically?
>>

> Because thankfully, Pierre, you are not RM!

I failed to see what Pierre not being RM has to do with not replying with
why Phar shouldn't
be built staticlly (Im not against it or anything). I think I can count 3
times, each in every mail
from Pierre asking why and you seems to ignore them. Just reading this
thread didn't get us
any further and it seems like an endless loop, where Pierre is asking for
the reason, and it
doesn't get anywhere.

Im sorry for bragging into the thread like this, but I just wanted to give
my input on this :)