I would like to know why a third party can develop a better (or more agile?)
cache than the core php devs. I would think that if anyone can align it nicely
especially when writing the core code itself and could also think about "this
is a great place for apc to hook in" or something. It's obvious due to the
strong feelings that this is a controversial point due to how well other
options work. As a user myself I have to ask "why can't there be one that
encompasses all the best of all of them"