Coverity has run a new scan of trunk and there are a lot of valid
issues. You have probably noticed that I have started to fix some of
them, but there are 500+ to go, so I could use some help. The following
people already have Coverity accounts:

andi, antony, colder, derick, dmitry, helly, iliaa, jcogg, joey, kmori,
mike, nickpj, nlopess, phoddie, rui, sas, scottmac, sean, sesser, slif,
steph, tgoldstein, thiago, wez and zeev

If you would like to help out and you don't have an account, please send
me an email or catch me on irc and I will get you set up.

Once you have an account, go to:

http://scan.coverity.com/rung2.html

And click on the "Sign in" link next to PHP

If you start working on fixing one of these, please assign it to
yourself first within the Coverity UI so others will know.

-Rasmus