Stefan Marr <p...@stefan-marr.de> writes:

> Hi David:
>
> On 03 Mar 2012, at 22:58, David Soria Parra wrote:
>
>> (1) Pull requests on github.com go to the git-pull mailinglist.
>>     Make sure you subscribe to it.
>> (2) Johannes is working on an interface that allows people with
>>     valid PHP user accounts to close pull requests.
>> (2) Fix the bugsweb integration, so that references to bugs inside
>>     the commits will work. Florian is working on it.
>
> Will there be an integration with pull requests and the bug tracker, or
> remains attaching patches the preferred way?
>
> What is the new preferred replacement for a sparse SVN checkout + single
> commit
> per change?

I'm not familiar enough with PHPs workflow to answer this in full, but a
single commit per change can be done by developing a feature in a
branch, and then merging it with the '--squash' option, which does the
merge in your working directory, but does not create a commit for it,
allowing you to bring in multiple commits from your branch(es) into one
commit that is going to be shared in public history.