On Thu, March 15, 2012 5:01 am, Ryan McCue wrote:
> I'm not arguing that it should, I'm saying that in the INI it refers
> the HTTP arguments, while in the code (via ini_set) it would not
> affect
> this. I think that could be confusing for users who don't realise the
> script is only loaded after parsing the request.

If they don't know it by the time they need parse_str, it's time for
them to learn it... :-)

Not saying it won't cause confusion: But they have to make some effort
to figure out how PHP works.

Maybe a link in the error message to something that documents the
workflow clearly enough that they "get it" just by clicking on the
link and reading?

--
brain cancer update:
http://richardlynch.blogspot.com/search/label/brain%20tumor