Hi!

> The initial migration is done and initial testing was successful.

Thanks David! This is awesome! Great work and I think it will make
developing PHP and contributing to the project much easier.  I think we
should do php.net frontpage announcement.

> Please note that some branches and tags were renamed to make
> the repository cleaner.

We need then to fix our docs on wiki - some of them say 5.4, some PHP_5_4.

Also a small thing - gitfaq recommends git config core.autocrlf input,
but we have some files in win32 which do not work with this setting (at
least on my Mac).
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/