El 20/03/12 21:45, David Soria Parra escribió:
> On 03/20/2012 09:48 PM, Ángel González wrote:
> >> git:// is recommended when you can use it. The access is limited
> >> due to port limiations, but the protocl itself is superior to
> >> https for the purpose.
> >>
> >> http is a fallback when you cannot use ssh (developers only) or
> >> git
> > Actually, the provided url is wrong. It lists
> > http://git.php.net/repository/php-src.git but that returns "ERR
> > access denied or repository not exported: /repository/php-src.git"
> > (that's an error given by the server)
>
> http://git.php.net/repository/php-src.git
> works for me

Sorry David. I managed to paste the wrong url there. :/
The bad url is git://git.php.net/repository/php-src.git

If you replace the protocol in my above mail, it will begin to make
sense, specially how it becomes in the working
git://git.php.net/php-src.git
after dropping "repository" from the path.

Best regards