On Wed, May 2, 2012 4:43 am, Pierre Joye wrote:
>>> empty() on the other hand, tests if something is empty, and only if
>>> it
>>> is empty. The result of an expression can be empty.
>>>

>> an expression can also have a value of null.
>
> And NULL is empty. No issue here.

Expressions can also return "", 0, 0.0, "0", array()

You really think those should all be empty?

Or you want different behavior for expressions vs variables. I'm
assuming virtually everybody would agree THAT is unacceptable...

Or are the rules for what is or isn't empty going to also change. Again.

--
brain cancer update:
http://richardlynch.blogspot.com/search/label/brain%20tumor