On 2013-03-26, Ond?ej Sur? <ond...@sury.org> wrote:
> --bcaec548a7f385895a04d8d51fce
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build PHP 5.5beta1 with clang, so the question is:
>
> Would you be interested in the results? This would be one shot only.

Hi Ondrey,

yes I would be very interested in these results. I personally build PHP with
clang most of the time and think we should use it's features to provide
better analytics. Also I think since freebsd switched to clang ,we should
ensure that PHP can be compiled with clang.

Thank you very much for your work,
David