Hi!

> Added new constant CURL_WRAPPERS_ENABLE  in (include 5.4)
> https://github.com/php/php-src/commit/d7f709a032a40cb475042b43db07a4698a2488b7

I must say the process of how it was done was not very good. Not only
there were no substantial discussion on adding this new thing in stable
version before the commit, the time between message announcing it and
asking if there are any objections and the commit was barely a day. It's
not enough time at all to solicit feedback, and this change is not
really something urgent that needs to be committed ASAP. And it turns
out, there *are* objections. Could we be a little less quick with
commits into a stable version and give it some time when we're talking
about new things and not bugfixes?

Thanks,
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect