2013/9/23 Joe Watkins <krak...@php.net>

> On 09/23/2013 02:43 PM, Lars Strojny wrote:
>
>> Hi Joe,
>>
>> what about serialization for those classes?
>>
>> cu,
>> Lars
>>
>> Am 23.09.2013 um 08:39 schrieb Joe Watkins <krak...@php.net>:
>>
>>  Morning All,
>>>

>>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/**anonymous_classes<https://wiki.php.net/rfc/anonymous_classes>
>>>
>>>     I'd like to hear thoughts regarding the addition of anonymous
>>> classes, patch included.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Joe
>>>
>>> --
>>>

> Same as any other object; what you are creating is normal classes without
> a (declared) name, nothing about the objects functionality has differs from
> an object of a named class.

When you serialize an object the serialized form contains the class name.
So as long as the instance doesn't have a own class name it isn't possible
to serialize it properly and even further to unserialize it, because the
whole definition is gone. To sum it up: They aren't serializable.

Imo it isn't such a flaw, that anonymous instances aren't serializable,
because anonymous functions/closures aren't neither.

Regards,
Sebastian.