Am 28.11.2014 um 21:21 schrieb Levi Morrison:
Won't   `$obj1 === $obj2` work for you ?

This works if you have two objects which are easily accessible in the same
scope.

Not that it can not be done this way, but it may require jumping through
hoops to get two object references into the common scope where you can
compare them.
If you can get their hashes to the same place, you can get the object
to the same place.

Big -1 from me.

This given example sounds wired to me, too.
But to have a unique ID for objects sound like a very good idea and would solve the object as array key issue. I'm sure it's not as simple as the function prototype explained in this thread previously.