Hi Pasindu

> Hi
> I would like join and fix some I have been trying to fix some bugs in
> DateTIme thought it was a good place to start, is there maybe a way to add a
> label called
> novice or starter bugs for people with little experience to get into.

We do not have such functionality implemented in our bug tracker,
usually you can say that Documentation/Translation bugs are rather
easy to fix, vs. a bug in the scripting engine can be a much harder
one to tackle.

Depending on your skill level, if you are intermediate in C and a
novice to the PHP/Zend API, then a good play to start looking for bugs
and resolve them could be compilation, maybe you had to tweak the
build system in a way to make it work or you are using a system for
which a pending bug is open for[1] else the best all in all category
that does not involve too many external APIs is the General issues
which is a mix of all[2].

In the future please use reply-all, so that everyone on the list can
read your message, if you got any more questions you are more than
welcome to reply back to this thread.

[1]
https://bugs.php.net/search.php?cmd=display&bug_type=All&status=Open&package_name%5B%5D=%2ACompile+Issues&by=Any&limit=30
[2] https://bugs.php.net/search.php?cmd=display&package_name[]=%2AGeneral+Issues