Hi Adam,

I would say that vote can *start*by March 15, as RFC is not supposed to evolve
after vote starts, hence 'feature freeze', but I have a personal interest there
because it would allow to vote on STH after people have enough time to compare
concurrent proposals, if there are. Otherwise, any work on alternate
proposal(s) can stop now, as it is too late to compete.

Regards

François