I also had a question! Didn't you noticed it?

Am 20.03.2015 um 16:49 schrieb Marc Bennewitz:
Why not simply allow the callback to be an array, too?

Marc

Am 21.03.2015 um 09:14 schrieb Xinchen Hui:
Hey:

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Xinchen Hui <larue...@php.net> wrote:
Hey:

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Alain Williams <a...@phcomp.co.uk> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:46:58PM +1100, Pierre Joye wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Wei Dai <zxcvda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi internals,
Hi internals,

The RFC to add a user-land function for an easy-to-use and reliable
preg_replace_callback_array() in PHP is up for discussion:
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/preg_replace_callback_array

This proposes adding one function: `preg_replace_callback_array()` that
is the better way to Implement when there are multiple patterns need to
replace.

I would love to hear your feedback! :)
Any objections?
I’ve sent this mail for four days, I don’t know if this RFC needs a vote.
If you guys have no objections on this, please review the code and merge it,
thanks.
Nice job, i like the idea.

I am not sure about a RFC or not. It somehow looks like a sane
replacement for something we killed (with good reasons).

Let see what the other think :)
I used s/something/code/ge in a perl script that I wrote a few days ago. Very
useful. It would have been a lot more work to do it another way.

So: +1 to the ability to do this, regardless of what mechanism is eventually
chosen.
I also +1 for this.

if there is no objections raises, I am going to merge it tomorrow..
merged

thanks
thanks
--
Alain Williams
Linux/GNU Consultant - Mail systems, Web sites, Networking, Programmer, IT

Xinchen Hui
@Laruence
http://www.laruence.com/