Hi!

On 23.04.2019 at 18:55, Kalle Sommer Nielsen wrote:

> Den tir. 9. apr. 2019 kl. 20.02 skrev Kalle Sommer Nielsen <ka...@php.net>:
>
> The two weeks voting period for this RFC has passed and the RFC has
> been passed with 46-0 in favor. I will prepare relevant practical
> tasks for this RFC throughout the week.

A problem is that the ext/pdo_firebird tests rely on ext/interbase to
create a test database[1], which would require everybody who intends to
run these tests to install PECL/interbase package now.  It would be
great if somebody would rewrite this, so interbase would no longer be a
dependency of the pdo_firebird tests.

[1] <https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/PHP-7.4/ext/pdo_firebird/tests
/testdb.inc>

--