Indonesia Factory for Lease

Located about half an hour from Jakarta, the factory has a total area of 20,000
square meters.The factory previously used by logging, timber & door
manufacturer with line of products such as:Solid veneer doors, solid timber
doors, door jambs and moldings, architraves and the other related wood based
products.Most of the equipments/machinery and some of the skilled workers would
also still be available to work for the prospective company interested in
leasing the factory if needed.Please contact us if you are interested and would
like more information! We prefer that the prospective tenant would be
interested in the wood-working related industry as we could certainly help with
the administration or general set up of the companies if necessary.  Thank you.

Property Details:

* Property: Property
* Year built: 1994
* Area in sq. meters: 20,000
* Yearly rate in USD: 200,000
* Rate is negotiable

Features & Amenities:

* 24 Hour Security
* Air Conditioning
* Alarm System
* Appliances
* Business Center
* High Speed Internet
* Laundry Facility
* Laundry Room
* Maid's Bathroom
* Maid's Quarters
* Parking Space
* Refrigerator
* Stove/Cook top
* Telephone
* Washing Machine / Washer

Property Highlights:

* 250 KVa Power Generator ready
* strategic location

This property is offered by Rivano Adipratomo

For more information on this property, or to inquiry about it, please visit the
following URL:
http://www.fusedworld.com/Real_Estate/Asia/Indonesia/Property_for_rent_in_Bogor_Indonesia_32502.html