OM
Dear Swami Shivananda,I would like to participate at the Conference in
September 2009.
Representing Egypt,North Africa & All the Arab World
 Love &Light

Honorary Secretary of International Yoga Federation - Egypt & North Africa
Member of The World Yoga Council
MEMBER OF the ARGENTINE PARLIAMENT OF RELIGIONS FOR EGYPT,AFRICA & ALL THE
MIDDLE EAST
TV yoga show presenter.
Egypt Yoga Arts School Director
Yoga Mata Guru Wafaa
002- 012 222 9016
www.egyptyoga.com
 www.islamyoga.com

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:18:51
+0200Subject: [internationalyogafederation] ROME CONGRESS For World Yoga
Conference please contact directly Swami Shivananda of Italy

-- ROME- SEPTEMBER 2009- WORLD YOGA CONGRESSNamsate to all people who are
asking for information from all over the world for the next International Yoga
Federation Congress which will be held in Rome.This Congress will be a great
opportunity for the whole yoga community in the world. It wiil be the time to
meet and SHARE. To be a yogi does not mean to have a big yoga school, many
students and a very nice web site. A YOGI is someone who SERVE and SHARE his
spiritual and life experience in order to help others. His Sadhana or practise
is just his life as you can see it, it is not something done in a secluded
place in a determined time. The Sadhana is the life of the yogi itself with no
break, in any occasion. There is no title nor trdition where we can hide
behind, we are just ourself, we are our own title and tradition like any other
Master has been. The Congress will be a great opportunity for all of us, no
matter title, tradition, fame or Ego. It must be the occasion to express
ourselves in a yogic contest and see if we can improve through other's people
experience.with love Vijaya (swami Vijayananda Saraswati)member of the IYF and
Italian Yoga School Federation> Swami Shivananda> Via Pandosia, 43 00183 Roma
(Italy)> Tel. 3462222309 - 3475139051> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Site:
www.suryachandra.org> > > Itlian Yoga Schools Federation >
http://www.scuolayoganantashram.com/ananta/sceglilingua.htm> > > >

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!