From: "Don Park" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 01:08
Subject: 3D-Secure specific mailing list

All,

I feel that there is a general need for mailing list(s) to discuss 3D-Secure
specific design, implementation, deployment, security, and business issues.
If you have suggestions regarding how and where to setup such mailing
list(s), please let me know.

Decision to be made:

1. Host

I have had good experiences with eGroups (now YahooGroups), but I am open to
suggestions given that 3D-Secure related discussions will have security and
anonymity requirements.

2. Struture

My preference is to have a 'mothership' list for general
discussions/announcements and then create subgroups on-demand.

3. Moderated vs. Public

Due to the nature of discussion, I think moderated list is warranted unless
most of you feel otherwise.  Another option is to have a public general list
and moderated subgroups.

I would appreciate your comments as well as volunteers.

Best,

Don Park
Arcot Systems, Inc.