with respect to world bank e-security paper:
http://www.isalliance.org/resources/papers/E-security.pdf

the following is the table of contents

Abstract
Acknowledgments
Executive Summary
I. Introduction
II. What Is Electronic Security and Why Is It Needed?
III. The Electronic Security Industry
IV. Electronic Security Infrastructure within a Risk Management Framework
V. Pillar I: Legal Framework and Enforcement
VI. Pillar II. Electronic Security of Payment Systems
VII. Pillar III: Supervision and Prevention Challenges
VIII. Pillar IV: The Role of Private Insurance as a Complementary
Monitoring Mechanism
IX. Pillar V: Certification, Standards, and the Role s of the Public and
Private Sectors
X. Pillar VI: Accuracy of Information on E­Security Incidents and Public
­Private Sector Cooperation..
XI. Pillar VII: Education and Prevention of E­Security Incidents.