From: Richard Cuff [mailto:rdc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:13 PM
To: Internet radio discussion
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] Internet Radio Holiday Gift Ideas

The whole iPod / iPhone dock world is a space unto itself.  I bought an iHome
unit a couple weeks ago as a hybrid clock radio - internet radio, since I
already have the iPhone.

Sound is OK, not great, but serviceable.  Set me back $50 at Best Buy.

https://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP21GVC/

Slightly off topic, but I wonder if the white flag being hoisted by Adobe
regarding Flash for mobile devices will prolong the utility of Internet radios
for those broadcasters who jumped headlong into flash audio without retaining
MP3/AAC audio options.

That's one thing the iPhone has going for it vs. Android devices -- I have seen
very few choices for Android speaker-dock combinations.

RC

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Sandy Finlayson <sfinlay...@wts.edu> wrote:
> PC Magazine reviewed this and said that while they like the look the
> sound wasn't great.

shown above.