I was OK until I got to the phrase "Audio is granularized and
liquified", a phrase I had to chew on for a while...which suggests
that a brand connection is not important...to some extent that might
be OK for NPR, since individual stations produce some of the content,
but not so for the public broadcasting model of the BBC, CBC, R.
Australia, etc...

Still an interesting read, Rob - thanks!

Rich Cuff