Podcasts from international and public radio sources that I've found
particularly interesting and edifying as I'm "plodding along" in my regular
exercise regimen.

In addition to via the websites referenced, these podcasts generally are made
available through several other popular internet sources such as iTunes and
TuneIn.

------------------------------

BIG IDEAS - ABC Radio National
Smaller Government, Bigger Economy?
Should we shrink the public sector and give the market a greater share? With
the current focus on reducing public debt, the federal treasurer says we have
unsustainable expectations about what governments can deliver and so
governments need to cut spending and downsize. But does smaller government
guarantee economic growth? Will the private sector rise to fill the space? (55')
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/smaller-government-bigger-economy/5576556

UNDER THE INFLUENCE - CBC Radio One
The Elevator Pitch
The definition of an elevator pitch is being able to pitch an idea in the time
it takes an elevator to go from the first floor to the second.  Distilling a
selling idea down to a few words is the ultimate test: If it can be
encapsulated in one compelling sentence, it's strong. If it can't be, the idea
is probably fuzzy. We'll talk about some of the best elevator pitches ever
used, from the world of business, books and movies - and we'll talk about why
elevator pitches make marketing campaigns better. (28')