From: Internetradio On Behalf Of Paul Webster
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 1:21 PM
To: Internet radio discussion <internetradio@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] reciva.com shutting?

I have a Logic IR100 (probably was the most sold internet radio in UK at the
start) and a Tangent Quattro - both Reciva powered.

I recruited a small team of volunteers to help curate their database and handle
lots of stream update requests in the early days - and I still have some
editing rights there.

If they could be persuaded to handover their domain names and ideally their
backend application then it would be feasible for someone else to run it ...
but no money in it and I think it would be quite a lot of work.

Firmware is hackable though (see Sharpfin) so might be possible to rescue via a
different route - still a lot of work though.

Paul Webster