I would be curious to hear people's thoughts on the new OS 4.0 announcements.
In particular the multi-tasking capability and how that may affect development
for Mobile Safari.

I would personally love to be able to do the following and am hoping that the
new OS makes it reality.

*         User fills in form on locally cached page

*         User submits form but device is offline (no wireless connectivity) or
server is not responding

*         Data is stored locally and then some sort of periodic process
re-attemps the POST

o   Perhaps it listens for navigator.online or something like that?

*         User can continue working on iPhone (other apps or maybe even
navigate to other pages) while this process is still running

Does anyone know whether this would be possible once we get access to
multi-threading?

Alon