Does anyone know if there is a way of getting a list of primary key fields of a
table using JavaScript?

I know that there is a SQLITE_MASTER table which lists the original SQL used to
create a table but I would prefer not to parse if I can avoid it. Interestingly
enough this table also lists any indexes on that table but what I can seem to
find is how to read the definition of those indexes. Any ideas?

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: aras...@go3i.com<mailto:aras...@3i-consulting.com>