ASPX doesn't know HTML5 it seems. type="number" was introduced with HTML5. I don't know ASPX, so I'm afraid I can't help.

/Mogens

On 20-08-2012 14:22, toy4fun wrote:

This is a good sample, thanks.

Thetype="number" is exactly what I needed, but when putting it in an ASPX page I'm getting the following error:

"Parser Error Message: 'number' is not a valid type for an input tag."

Any suggestions?