Remi, I had to update DNS this morning for this test server. Probally
hasn't propagated yet. Should be pointing to
12.141.183.227<http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=a%3atest.iupat.info#>
.

I noticed IUI 0.4 doesn't work well with IE either and give's blank pages.
Seems to work better with firefox.

Kurt