Hi

- When using an ul/div tag the value of "title" is in the header of the
page. How can I make the header fixed, so that the rest of the page so to
speak scrolls under the header, the header staying intact/fixed and visible
all the time.

- Another thing I've been working with is the li tag. It's a great tag,
when used in the right place. However, if you have hundreds of li tags and
the default tag is in the middle it doesn't work that well. Is there any
way of putting the default li tag visible on the screen, kind of like
"selected" used in the select/option tag?

I would be greatful to hear any comments on this subject.